EMEA Learning & Development Manager, London EC2 (£40-50k p.a.)
You will be part of a global team working closely with the Global Head of Learning & Development to manage an effective L&D offering to include time training and development, performance management and talent planning within EMEA. A key objective is to raise the profile of the L&D function and promote an advanced learning culture, acting as an internal and external marketer for the L&D division. This role involves extensive exposure to the business, so you must be able to demonstrate the ability to partner and successfully build relationships.
You will be responsible for implementing the full cycle from training needs analysis, through to design, implementation, delivery and evaluation. Additionally, you will manage and develop global policies, procedures and processes, including the global performance management process and the induction and onboarding programme. You will also create and manage a preferred suppliers agreement and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of it. As the L&D Manager, you will be responsible for keeping abreast of leading practices within the industry, and monitor and evaluate market trends. You will also maintain the L&D budget and provide reports of L&D programmes to key stakeholders.
- Able to confidently build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- In-house experience of managing the full L&D cycle.
- Knowledge of working with learning management systems and e-learning tools.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, as well as a commercial aptitude.
- Strong client focus, enthusiastic, motivated and driven.
- Able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Able to work independently, structure work and bring new ideas to fruition.
- Strong background within a corporate Learning & Development environment.
- Experience within a financial services or professional services environment.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.